Ms. Weber is an Associate practicing primarily in the areas of civil litigation, banking, commercial law, and commercial real estate transactions.
Ms. Weber has bench trial experience and has participated in arbitrations and mediations, as well as successfully resolving many matters through settlement negotiations.
Ms. Weber grew up in Las Vegas but still hasn’t fully adjusted to the summer heat. Ms. Weber is a music enthusiast and enjoys going to concerts and festivals whenever she gets the chance. She also loves reading, watching movies, traveling, and spending time with her family.
Admitted to Practice Law In:
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, JD 2009
- Staff Member, Nevada Law Journal 2007-2009
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, BA 2005, cum laude