Mr. Benner is an Associate practicing primarily in the areas of civil litigation, banking, and commercial law.
Mr. Benner grew up in Ohio, and moved to Las Vegas in 2004. Mr. Benner has litigated a diverse range of matters in the insurance and financial fields. Mr. Benner has bench trial experience and has participated in a variety of trials, arbitrations, and mediations. Mr. Benner has also assisted in business development and intellectual property protection, including patent prosecution.
Mr. Benner is an online gaming enthusiast and generally enjoys tinkering with electronics, in addition to watching or reading science fiction or science related educational programs.
Admitted to Practice Law In:
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Valparaiso University School of Law, JD 2004
- DeVry University, Electrical Engineering, BS 2014
- College of Wooster, BA 2001