Chet is an experienced attorney in the areas of civil litigation, banking and mortgage law, lender liability, real estate, contracts, personal injury defense, and commercial law. He has extensive litigation experience before Nevada’s federal and state courts including both jury and bench trial experience. Many of his matters have successfully been resolved through settlement negotiations and mediation. In addition, Chet has successfully represented clients in the Court of Appeals of Nevada, Supreme Court of Nevada, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
In his practice, Chet always focuses on trying to reach cost-effective solutions to best advance his clients’ positions. He works extensively with his clients to understand their business models and needs in order to find the best solution to any given problem. Sometimes the best solution to the problem is settlement, and sometimes the best solution is litigation. Either way, Chet works with his clients to evaluate their options and choose the best approach for them.
Chet is a roller coaster enthusiast and enjoys going to amusement parks with his family. He enjoys watching professional soccer, swimming, and playing sports with his family.
Admitted to Practice Law In:
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Saticoy Bay LLC Series 2021 Gray Eagle Way v. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., 388 P.3d 226 (Nev. 2017).
- Saticoy Bay LLC Series 2141 Golden Hill v. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., 408 P.3d 558 (2017) (affirming summary judgment for Mr. Glover’s bank client).
- Daisy Trust v. Bank of N.Y. Mellon, 2018 WL 1876197 (Nev. 2018) (affirming summary judgment for Mr. Glover’s bank client).
- Fealy v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., 671 Fed. Appx. 420 (2016), denied, 137 S. Ct. 1817 (2017) (United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit affirming district court’s grant of summary judgment for Mr. Glover’s bank client).
- Eagle Trace SPE Corp. v. Eighth Jud. Dist. Ct. of Nev., 2018 Nev. App. Unpub. LEXIS 505 (Nev. 2018) (granting Petition for Writ of Mandamus, reversing the district court’s denial of summary judgment, and instructing the district court to enter summary judgment for Mr. Glover’s property owner client in a premises liability case).
- McMillion v. Town & Country Manor, 18A003888 (trial defense verdict in favor of Mr. Glover’s property owner client in a personal injury case).
- Absolute Force, LLC v. Wells Fargo Bank, et al., A-15-712092-C (summary judgment granted in favor of Mr. Glover’s bank client and no appeal taken by adverse party).
- 1209 Village Walk, L.L.C. v. Bank of N.Y. Mellon, et al. (summary judgment granted in favor of Mr. Glover’s bank client and no appeal taken by adverse party).
- Alexis Park All Suite Resort v. Martinez, A-18-779443-C, (monetary judgment in favor of Mr. Glover’s hotel client and no appeal taken by adverse party).
- Nominated as a Super Lawyer – 2009, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Selected as a Mountain States Rising Star – 2014, 2015 & 2016
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D. 2006
- Weber State University, B.A. Political Science magna cum laude 2003
- Dixie State College of Utah, A.A. Business Management magna cum laude 2002
- Academic Student Body Vice-President