Mr. Glover is experienced in the areas of civil litigation, banking and mortgage law, lender liability, real estate, contracts, personal injury defense and commercial law, and has both jury and bench trial experience in addition to successfully resolving many matters through settlement negotiations and mediation. Mr. Glover is a current member of the State Bar of Nevada Advertising Committee.
Mr. Glover is a roller coaster enthusiast and enjoys going to amusement parks with his family. He enjoys watching professional soccer, swimming, and playing sports with his family.
Admitted to Practice Law In:
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Nominated as a Super Lawyer – 2009, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Selected as a Mountain States Rising Star – 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Saticoy Bay LLC Series 2021 Gray Eagle Way v. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., 388 P.3d 226 (Nev. 2017).
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D. 2006
- Weber State University, B.A. Political Science magna cum laude 2003
- Dixie State College of Utah, A.A. Business Management magna cum laude 2002
- Academic Student Body Vice-President